- In preparation for the 1st Semester Examinations of the on-going academic session (i.e. 2020/2021), students are hereby notified strongly that only those who have paid the prescribed fees will be eligible to write their exams.
- For the avoidance of doubt, prescribed fees for eligibility for 1st Semester Exams are:
- a. Tuition – 1 st & 2nd Instalments
- b. Accommodation – 1 st Semester
- c. Covid-19 Test Fee
- Eligible students will start collecting their Examination Clearance Certificates from the Bursary from Monday 15th February 2021.
- To this end, students who are yet to pay the prescribed fees still have the opportunity to do so now, before the commencement of their exams. Pay through ‘ACU Payment Portal’ only. Visit www.acu.edu.ng to make payments.
- Students are hereby strongly advised to please note that on no account will fees defaulters be allowed in the examination halls. To be forewarned is to be fore-armed.