Dear Parents and Sponsors,
The pieces of information below are for your immediate attention.
1. The University has taken a great stance against students who commit crime. Henceforth, any student caught engaged in jumping fence, drug dealing and use, tendency for cultism will be handed over to the Police.
8 students so far are in Police custody. Any student involved in such misconduct will be suspended indefinitely. Currently, 80 students are on suspension.
2. As a faith-based University, non-attendance at Community Worship on Wednesdays and Sunday will attract N5,000.00 on each occasion. Parents should check the website for the records of their children’s attendance at Community and Sunday Services. As this will be used as part of Examination Clearance for 2nd Semester Examination which will begin on 13th June 2016.
3. Examinations for 2nd Semester begins on 13th June 2016.
The revised list of debtors is on the website. Parents should clear their debts latest Friday, 10th June 2016. Otherwise, children/wards won’t be cleared for 2nd Semester examinations. No exemption or appeal will be taken.
- Students who miss the 2nd Semester examination will only retake the examinations during the 2nd Semester, next year, and they have to pay for such examinations.
- According to our three (3) instalment payment schedule, the 3rd tranche was due as at 30th March 2016. We have given 2 months grace already.
4. Convocation is on the 30th November 2016.
God will bless our parents.
Prof J. Olatunde Ayodabo
ACU Parents/Sponsors Forum