- This is to notify Parents and Students, as well as newly admitted students of the underlisted schedule of fees for the 2018/2019 academic session. The fees charged this session are exactly the same as that of the last session.
- However, there are two fees tables below. The first table contains normal fees as mentioned in ‘1’ above. The second table contains a reduction of 10% of tuition for ONLY FRESH STUDENTS of the following categories:
(a.) Anglican students
(b.) Biological Children of ACU staff
(c.) Students of Oyo Community indigene
Anglican students should obtain clearance from the Bursar upon submission of letter from the Bishop of their Diocese. The remaining two categories should also obtain clearance from the Bursar with concrete proof.
- All returning students are to pay their fees as indicated. There is NO 10% reduction of fees for all returning students.
- Ajayi Crowther University has done its best in allowing 3-instalmental payment of fees. Therefore, under no circumstance will the University entertain a student debtor or plea for delay in payment of fees by parents. Students must pay fees as at when due before they are allowed into the campus. Receipts as evidence of payment will be checked by the Bursary staff as a condition for admittance.
- We pray for God’s abundant provisions in Jesus’ Name (Amen). God bless you.
Samson O. Olojede