- Since last session, the University has operated a policy of separating payment of hostel accommodation from the other fees. This is because most of the hostels are owned by private bodies (Dioceses of the Anglican Church) and the proceeds go to them. Also, payment for accommodation has been on semester basis giving students freedom to make choices of hostels and to change hostels if need be.
- In view of the inflation trend in the Nigerian market and the increasing cost of running the institution's facilities, a minimal increase per semester has been added to all tuition fees previously charged.
- It is noteworthy that Ajayi Crowther University has maintained a consistent regime of fees from 2011-2016 (except last session when a token sum was introduced as development levy). This new increase therefore is the first in six (6) years.
- In view of the policy of the University to ensure acquisition of professional skills alongside academic training, all students would henceforth undergo entrepreneurial skill training at all levels every session. Students are free to learn multiple trades (Tailoring, barbing, Hairdressing, Block making & masonry, cosmetics, bottled water production, bakery, auto mechanics, carpentry, horticulture etc). this has formed the introduction of ₦10,000.00 per session for the additional skills.
- The General Studies courses would now be taken up to 300 level. Audio Visual Lectures DVDs would be supplied to all students for the lectures as compliment to the General Studies Books of Reading which will also be supplied upon resumption.
- the concessionary fee charged students of the Christian Studies in the Department of Religious Studies is due to the University's decision to contribute to clergy development for the Church of Nigeria (the proprietor of the University).
We solicit your cooperation as usual to enable us have a hitch free academic session while we pray that the Almighty God will continue to provide for you. Your labour over your children/wards will not be in vain in Jesus name.
The University Bursar