The Management of this University hereby informs as follows;
- Students must comply strictly with the University's Dress Code in respect of the dresses they have in their luggages.
- If a student has a dress which is at variance with the Dress Code, the parent/guardian will be required to take the dress away as the University will henceforth not keep such dresses for the students.
- All students (that is, both male and female students) must comply with the regulations in respect of hairdo/hairstyle, beard, moustache, whiskers, etc. Any student who is found to be non-compliant will not be allowed into the campus and will be required to go to the town to effect a redress of the issue.
- Parents/Guardians are enjoined to please co-operate with the University Management with respect to the above issues to avoid any embarrassment for their children/wards during the screening and clearance processes on resumption.
- Parents/Guardians and students are advised to visit the University's website for information on contraband items, prohibited dresses, hairstyles etc.
Please take note, the following are NOT acceptable:
Please note that culprits will be sanctioned; therefore dress well in conformity with the ACU Dress Code.
Other contraband items that may be specified or published from time to time