- PT / PreDegree
Management has approved the rates for payments for Academic Document as follows:
|1.||Request for Transcript (Outside Nigeria)||₦15,000|
|2.||Request for Transcript (Within Nigeria)||₦10,000|
|3.||Verification of Certificate (Outside Nigeria)||₦10,000|
|4.||Verification of Certificate (Within Nigeria)||₦5,000|
|5.||Confidential Report on Student||₦5,000|
|6.||Letter of Recommendation||₦5,000|
NOTE! Management at its meeting on Monday June 19, 2017 directed as follows:
Follow the steps below to request and get your academic documents such as Transcripts, Confidential Report, Letter of Recommendation and Certificate Verification.
|Click on any of the payment banner below or at the right-hand column to make payment.|
OPTION A: After payment, CLICK HERE to fill the request form for your document’s request.
NOTE: Your request will not be attended to unless your payment is verified.
OPTION B: Send a request mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Matric No, Year of graduation, Form of transcript (sessional or complete), Type of transcript (Official or Student), Email address and Phone number. Attach a scanned copy of your certificate/Statement of Result and payment receipt in the mail.
Check your mailbox for the requested document.
Contact the Transcript/Record Office on 08163295282 or send us mail at email@example.com
1. Certificate can only be picked up in person by the owner of the certificate.
2. Required documents:
– Original Clearance Certificate/Form
– Identification Card
– Original Statement of Result
– Original O/Level Certificate(WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or O’level printout with new O’level scratch card
– Evidence of payment of Alumni dues of Two thousand, five hundred naira (₦2,500) into the University Alumni account
Account Name: Ajayi Crowther University Alumni Association
Bank Name: Stanbic IBTC
Account Number: 0014457390
3. For further clarification, please call the Academic Affairs Office on 08163295282 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ACU GRADUATES ARE ENJOINED TO COME WELL DRESSED.