The Faculty of Agriculture of the Ajayi Crowther University began with two pioneering departments:
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Crop and Animal Sciences.
Over time, these will metamorphose into several departments. In 2020, resource verification exercise was carried out by a panel of experts from the National Universities Commission (NUC). The Bachelor of Agriculture programme (B.Agric.) was approved and effective from 2020/2021 academic session. The Faculty contributes to the University’s vision and mission to be a top class institution and to produce Godly graduates needed for Nigeria’s Agri-Food Systems and the rest of the World.
The Faculty is committed to:-
- Excellent scholarship through its Faculty of high pedigree
- Practical profitable agriculture via its integrated university farm project harnessing the vast land resources available on the Offa – Metta and Awe Campuses to launch put diverse farm enterprises. And
- Community Outreach Programmes for agricultural development such as its community radio programme Latinuoko